Information for commission closure of the year 2019
As every year, even now – at the beginning of the new year 2020, we have to close the old year 2019. What should the publisher be prepared for? Let’s do it.
- We no longer send billing requests from December 20, 2019. We don’t send them even if they are requested. This situation happens once a year. Through the year we pay out within hours 😉
- January 15, 2020: All publishers will be invited to invoice. We will send it to everyone who has more than € 10 to pay (no sign-up bonus)
- We will do our best to ensure that most of the 2019 conversions are already evaluated.
- From 15.1.2020 it is necessary to send invoices, but with a due date of 30 days, so we are able to pay them in time. This is a special case that happens only in January. Most invoices will be paid within a few days. 🙂
- If you issue an invoice till January 20, 2020, please give the December 31, 2019 as delivery date. After January 21, 2020 (inclusive), delivery date must be in year 2020.
- The sooner you issue an invoice, the sooner it will be refunded 😉
We do this because it is not possible to ‘pass’ commissions from previous periods. This way we will not cause any problems to you or to us.
We believe this whole process is now clear to everyone. We look forward to year 2020! 🙂