Infertility has been lately increasingly becoming a bogey encountered by a considerable number of pairs of different age groups. There are a lot of infertility causes, one of them is definitely also the fact that the planning for a baby is postponed to a later age. This depends many times on psychic comfort, efforts to sense one´s body and listen to what it tells us. Natural fertility-promoting products may frequently help at times when pairs do not know what to do. Our project – Otěhotnět.cz – has also come into being on that account.
Now it is already the Czech Republic´s biggest specialised shop for conception-promoting products. In addition to the e-shop where you can purchase all nutritional supplements, tinctures, teas, lubrication gels, and many others, we offer you also a one-on-one approach, advice and tips on how to get pregnant. We prepare for our customers on a regular basis thematic articles.
Why work with us?
- High quality – certified pregnancy promoting products
- An extensive offer – we focus on the issues of infertility of women and men alike
- A one-on-one approach – in both telephone communication and the brick-and-mortar shop we listen to our customers, do our job by heart and professionally
- We advise – we offer counselling whilst choosing products
- We constantly look for novelties – we choose raw materials for our products from around the world
- Verified by customers – you will find with us truly efficient pregnancy-promoting products that function
- We are growing (not only in terms of products) – we run in the Czech Republic e-shop www.otehotnet.cz, in Slovakia e-shop www.adiel.sk
- Wholesale cooperation – we also supply pharmacies and export to other European countries as well
- PR articles
- XML feed
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
- External coupons
When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.