Online watchmaker www.hodinky.cz is the Czech Republic´s biggest e-shop for watches. We have already delivered more than 536,700 shipments to hodinky.cz customers.
In 2015, we became the finalist of Shop of the Year in the Fashion Accessories category.
We offer 10,200 watch models from 119 world class brands for highly favourable prices, with the shortest delivery time and guaranteed quality of services.
We believe that you´ll also be satisfied to the utmost with our services!
Why shop watches in our shop:
- we offer the broadest product range – 10,200 watch models, more than 1,188 models for action prices, hot novelties, special gift sets and, moreover, you´ll find a third of the product range in our shop exclusively
- we sell orginal brand watches only with quality guarantee
- we´ll deliver you goods within 1-2 business days – we have the overwhelming majority of goods on stock
- for an order in excess of CZK3,000, shipment is FREE OF CHARGE
- an order can be collected at the Prague-based delivery point with a store or the Chrudim-based delivery point
- for any order you´ll receive from us discount vouchers for shopping in our e-shops
- during one year from the package receipt, you can return intact goods back to us at any times without giving reasons
- PR articles
- XML feed
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
Campaign extra conditions
- indirect PPC conditions:
- a) a Partner shall not advertise in PPC systems on keywords containing Vivantis, a.s., e-shop brands (e.g. “Vivantis discount codes” / “Sperky.cz discount code”, etc.)
- b) a Partner shall enter all Vivantis, a.s., brands in all of their PPC campaigns as excluding keywords.
- c) a Partner shall never mention Vivantis, a.s., brands in PPC advertisement.
- d) a Partner shall not make reference in PPC campaigns directly to Vivantis, a.s., e-shops.
When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.