Calzedonia was established in 1986 in Verona with a view to creating a new type of a network of franchise stores for women, men and children´s socks, stockings, and swimsuits. 25 years later Calzedonia could already boast of more than 2,000 stores in the world: in Italy, Austria, Cyprus, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, France, Macedonia, Montenegro, the United Kingdom, Slovakia, Romania, Germany, and Belgium.
Calzedonia´s success is based on a number of factors which are in particular: a wide range of products, high emphasis on the trends, and an unbeatable quality to price ratio. Thanks to this, Calzedonia is capable of satisfying even the most demanding customers.
Creating links to subsites:
- use a link titled “cz.Calzedonia.com – deeplink (add destination URL as data2 parameter)”
- add to the link URL data2 parameter – the target URL you want to target
- cz.Calzedonia.com – deeplink (add destination URL as data2 parameter) the linka has URL: https://login.dognet.sk/scripts/fc27g82d?a_aid=YOUR-ID&a_bid=edd8c79d
- Add data2 parameter: https://login.dognet.sk/scripts/fc27g82d?a_aid=YOUR-ID&a_bid=edd8c79d&data2=
- Substitute for data2 the URL you target: https://login.dognet.sk/scripts/fc27g82d?a_aid=YOUR-ID&a_bid=edd8c79d&data2=https://www.calzedonia.com/cz/cal_women_cs-cz/
- If the target URL contains characters such as ? or &, the URL needs to be encoded prior to inserting
- PR articles
- XML feed
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.