Commission: 8%, 4% for cashback portals and 3% for voucher websites
Banaby.hu specialises in online sales of kids furniture. During its first 4 years, the e-shop had grown out of the Czech market to include also the Slovak and Polish markets. Then over next years, this has been followed by a successful expansion into the European market, where we are known in more than 7 countries under the brand Banaby.
Based on our customers´ satisfaction, we´ve come to the market in co-operation with both Czech and foreign manufacturers with own brand Ourbaby. We sell under this brand, for example, five ranges of kids´ mattresses, which are highly popular.
Our domain is first of all cots and kids beds which are the hearth of every children´s room. Our customers have a lot of beds to choose from which differ in design, material and base dimensions. As a result, really everybody will make a choice.
We also sell beddings, decorations, toys, and many other baby care useful products. These are not heavy, customers shop them more frequently, and therefore make up a major part of our product range.
Why will Banaby.hu promotion pay off?
- high-quality kids furniture from cots through beds to kids mattresses sold under own brand Ourbaby – sales across the EU,
- promotion of our products and brand through a number of PPC marketing channels (PPC – search and content), affiliate, co-operation with influencers,
- we hold on a regular basis various seasonal actions and bargain sales, which we clearly communicate to our website and social networks visitors,
- tens of thousands of satisfied visitors per year across the Slovak Republic and the European Union alike,
- our e-shops have on average 40,000-45,000 visitors a month,
- the e-shop team is composed of specialists in many online marketing areas so that the customers are happy to come back to us.
- PR articles
- XML feed
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.